Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What day did Jesus die on? wednesday thursday or friday?

I had read many arguments for all sides but i have to say The friday view takes the cake. I had read many debates and had many debates my self but instead of typing out this article I just going to leave the Link I mean what else could I add? this link covers it all.

http://biblelight.net/pasover.htm#

But I will post these scriptrues

Luke 13:31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.
Luke 13:32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
Luke 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

Even Jesus used inclusive reckening time and it did not matter what part of the day it was to Jesus but the very same day Today was counting as day One not the day after as western time keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment