Monday, July 9, 2012

What Law is in Our hearts?

I think God is amazing and good that He promise That a new Covenant will be put into place and The law in our minds and hearts, these words make me happy and joyful.

I want to get to the bottom of HOW is The law written in Our hearts and why it not How The Hebrew rights Movement place it.

I have several scriptures dealing with How is the law written in our hearts and One main big one, showing the cost of not not Loving others, now to the verses........

 

Jeremiah 31:33

King James Version (KJV)
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.


The question is How is the Law in our hearts? is it in it by Old Covenant regulations or in another way?


The answer is here

Romans 13:8-9

King James Version (KJV)
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The whole Law is to be kept in Loving one another, for that what meets The rest of Old testament regulations, it not keeping The letter it self with all it regulations as in the means  printed out the whole list of laws and then marked each one off, as you do this, if you try that you will never be able to keep it, you will fall short every time BUT since we have The Holy Spirit we CAN love another and thou have it fulfilling in that.

Lets take a good look at How paul refers to The Law on which He is under........

Corinthians 9:21

King James Version (KJV)
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

This is The law of Christ  that I will post below.

Now connect Gal 6:2 to romans 13:8-9

Galatians 6:2

King James Version (KJV)
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 

Now would you not think that romans 13:8-9 it all it regulations that it mentions have it fulfillment in this law of  love  In gal  6:2?

I would say so!

what about Jesus? what does he have to say on How we will know true followers from false?

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

What do we see here? We see the same Thing that being said in gal 6:2 and romans 13:8-9 and The law that

Paul says he is under 1 cor 9:21

Jesus whole chapter on this is Love another as being the things I command you! if you do this, you are keeping The law! romans 13:8-9.


The apostle James in chapter 2 give us a clear example of loving another.....
 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

James is clear that favoritism is not keeping The law of Love BUT BREAKING it and becoming a LAWBREAKER, if we  treat others any different then anyone else, treat like the poor is dirt and the rich good, then your not keeping The royal law! YOU can not treat some people one way and others a another! if you do you are breaking The fulfillment of all of Old testament commands that is kept by Loving others and not keeping it at all!

Now let me get to matthew 25:35-46

 

Matthew 25:35-46

King James Version (KJV)
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

You see read why people spend there eternity  not in heaven it Because of there being lawless as in the means of not having any love for others.


The bottom fact is, if you say you follow Christ, then buddy your fruits of love better show it or else.


If anyone does not Know Jesus as lord and savior, Just call out his  name! and ask him to come into your life and repent of your sins and he will forgive you, you then are mark with the Holy spirit as soon as you believe, until the say of your redemption! and then after that, get baptize matthew 28:19.

Note I believe baptism is something one do to show obedience that they are walking in the Lord, not a way to earn salvation or gain, for a refutation on Baptism regeneration

  http://www.rickross.com/reference/icc/ICC122.html


You want to hear well done my good and faithful servant? Then Love another 


Questions for the HRM. is not more easy to love another or to restrain some certain foods? or keep sabbath etc...

 










1 comment: